GENESEO, N.Y. – Ten members of the SUNY Geneseo track & field program competed at the 2019 NCAA Division III Outdoor Championships as six Knights earned All-America honors. Senior Elise Ramirez, junior Genny Corcoran and the Knights' 4x400 relay team comprised of senior Erin MacDougall, sophomore Kayla Barber and first-years Madison Mulder were named All-Americans.
- Ramirez finished second in the 5,000 with a time of 17:07.34 to earn her third All-America honor of the year after finishing an All-American seventh in the 5,000 during the indoor season and an All-American 25th at the NCAA Cross Country Championships. Junior Taylor Rettig also competed in the 5,000 and finished 15th overall (18:22.27), improving six spots from her 21st seed.
- Corcoran finished fourth in the 10,000 with a time of 36:13.26 for her second All-America honor of the year. She finished 20th in the NCAA Cross Country Championships this fall.
- MacDougall, Barber, Mulder and Flaitz each earned their second All-America honor with a sixth-place finish in the 4x400 (3:47.55). The quartet took seventh in the 4x400 at the NCAA Indoor Championships in March.
- MacDougall also competed in the 400 hurdles, finishing 12th while fellow senior Hannah Madden took 22nd in the event.
- Junior Zachary Curran took 10th in the pole vault, clearing 4.75m on his third attempt, while junior Sean McAneny finished 13th in the 1,500 with a time of 3:58.44.
Men's Team Finish - t-77th of 141
Women's Team Finish - t-14th of 147
2019 NCAA DIVISION III OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Thursday-Saturday, May 23-25
SPIRE Institute - Geneva, Ohio
Thursday, May 23
Men's 1,500 Prelims
13. Sean McAneny 3:58.44
Women's 400 Hurdles Prelims
12. Erin MacDougall 1:03.04
22. Hannah Madden 1:09.78
Women's 4x400 Relay Prelims
6. Anna Flaitz, Madison Mulder, Kayla Barber, Erin MacDougall 3:50.10 (QUALIFIED FOR FINALS)
Women's 10,000 Final
4. Genny Corcoran 36:13.26 (ALL-AMERICAN)
Saturday, May 25
Men's Pole Vault Final
10. Zachary Curran 4.75m/15' 7"
Women's 4x400 Final
6. Flaitz, Mulder, Barber, MacDougall 3:47.55 (ALL-AMERICAN - Fastest in program history)