- Friday was highlighted by an All-American seventh-place finish by senior Elise Ramirez in the women's 5,000 (16:51.07).
- Junior Sean McAneny finished an All-American fifth in Saturday's 3,000 (8:17:12) finals.
- Senior Gillan Faulkner finished an All-American fourth in the 800 with a 1:52.61 clocking in Saturday's final.
- First-year Anna Flaitz, sophomore Kayla Barber, senior Erin MacDougall, and first-year Madison Mulder finished an All-American seventh in the 4x400 relay (3:52.61) after posting a 3:51.44 in Friday's prelims.
In the team competition, the Geneseo men tied for 26th out of 116 teams while the women tied for 51st out of 109 teams at the championship.
Women's Long Jump Prelims
14. Jennifer Joseph 5.30m (17' 4.75")
Men's 3,000 Prelims
1. Sean McAneny 8:22.21 (Advances to Saturday's Final)
Men's 800 Prelims
2. Gillan Faulkner 1:53.14 (Advances to Saturday's Final)
Men's Long Jump Final
12. Chris Walter 6.85m (22' 5.75")
|Emily Lavarnway||Result (Points)|
|11AM - 60 Hurdles||10.81 (568)|
|12PM - High Jump||DNS|
|2:15PM - Shot Put||DNS|
|4:30PM - Long Jump||DNS|
|5:45PM - 800||DNS|
Women's Triple Jump Prelims/Final
15. Jennifer Joseph 11.40m (37' 5")
Men's 800 Final
4. Gillan Faulkner 1:52.61 (ALL-AMERICAN)
Men's 3,000 Final
5. Sean McAneny 8:17.12 (ALL-AMERICAN)