PITTSFORD, N.Y. – The SUNY Geneseo women's track & field team competed at the St. John Fisher Cardinal Classic, Saturday.
- Senior Camille Wutz won the long jump (5.81m/19' 0.75") with a mark that currently ranks fifth in Division III this spring.
- Senior Lauren Bamford won the 400 (58.76), improving on the eighth-fastest time in program history. She also led off the winning 4x400 relay (4:09.09).
- Junior Dana Cebulski won the steeplechase (11:34.96).
Geneseo will host the State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) Outdoor Championships on Friday-Saturday (May 4-5) with action starting each day at 2:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., respectively.
TOP GENESEO FINISHERS
1. Dana Cebulski 11:34.96
1. Lauren Bamford 58.76 (Eighth in program history)
3. Camille Wutz 12.49
4. Allie Barlowe 32.84m (107' 9")