GENESEO, N.Y. - SUNY Geneseo sophomore goalkeeper Dillon Medd recorded six saves in a 0-0 draw against visiting Brockport in State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) action, Saturday from College Stadium.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Knights best chance of the game came in the 16th minute when senior midfielder Nick Keneally shot a volley that was saved by Golden Eagles' sophomore goalkeeper Joey Romano.
- Brockport had their best scoring opportunity in the 71st minute when junior forward Connor Disantis saw his header go off the crossbar.
- Both teams had looks at goal in the extra time, with Brockport putting two shots on net in the second overtime period while Geneseo tallied one shot on goal.
- Geneseo has not given up a goal in three straight matches, during which Medd has made 13 saves.
- The Golden Eagles outshot the Knights 25-20 and fired nine on goal while holding the hosts to six.
- The Knights have not lost an overtime game at home this season, posting a 2-0-2 record in extra time at College Stadium.
The Knights return to action on Friday (Oct. 13) when they travel to face Cortland in a SUNYAC match at 3 p.m.