GENESEO, N.Y. – Tickets for SUNY Geneseo's NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Tournament first-round game at Hobart (Saturday, March 10 - 7PM) will go on sale Thursday.
However, due to limited seating at the Geneva Recreation Complex TICKET QUANTITIES ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED and will only be available on a first-come, first-served basis per the schedule below.
Please read the following information thoroughly as no exceptions can be made.
TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE THURSDAY, MARCH 8
Location: Merritt Athletic Center - Main Athletic Office
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- SUNY Geneseo students w/proper ID (Limit one ticket per ID)
- Roundtable Athletic Association Badge Holders (Limit one ticket per RAA badge.)
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- General Public (Limit four tickets per individual - based on availability)
NOTE: Any remaining tickets after Thursday will be available to the general public on Friday (March 9) between 9AM-12PM, based on availability.
$6.00 – Adults
$4.00 – SUNY Geneseo Students with proper ID
$3.00 – Children ages 2-12 (Under 2 FREE)
- CASH ONLY – no credit cards will be accepted.
- Payments must be made in person (no advance requests or phone transactions will be accepted).
PLEASE BE AWARE these will be the only tickets available for Geneseo fans. THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR ON SATURDAY.
WE ANTICIPATE TICKETS SELLING OUT QUICKLY - Once all tickets have been sold, there will be no more available. We apologize for any inconvenience.